Patch 8.11 is likely the biggest patch of the 2018 season touching almost every area the game including a new keystone and 2 new runes. Get caught up on the details after the jump:
Hail of Blades
– Gain 50 – 100% Attack Speed for the first 3 attacks made against enemy champions.
– No more than 1.5s can elapse between attacks or this effect will end.
– Hail of Blades allows you to temporarily exceed the attack speed limit.
– Cooldown: 5s out of combat.
– Your ultimate gains 5% reduced cooldown, plus an additional 2% per Bounty Hunter stack.
– Earn a Bounty Hunter stack the first time you get a takedown on each enemy champion.
– Shortly after casting your Ultimate ability, gain a decaying movement speed increase that lasts for 2.5s and allows you to pass through units.
– Increase: 100 Movement Speed
– Cooldown: 60s, reduced by Cooldown Reduction
The Ultimate Hat
– Removed in favor of Nimbus Cloak.
▼ Movement Speed: 30% ⇒ 20%
Heal from minions: 60/30% (melee/ranged) ⇒ 100/20% (melee/ranged)
REMOVED Healing is increased by 40% of your critical damage modifier when triggered by a critical hit.
▼ Initial use time: 155 seconds ⇒ 240 seconds